Copyright © Hapa Hopes
Design by Dzignine

December 23, 2011

Over The River and Through The Woods

We're all packed up and ready to head to the cold Midwest for Christmas.  We're flying, which means fun with needles and the TSA! I borrowed/stole this adorable bag from work.  It's actually a little bag that usually contains goodies for a kiddo when they get a pair of hearing aids.  This kid didn't want her bag.  Good for me!  It's cute and fits drugs, syringes, needles, prescriptions, and embarrassing notes on fertility clinic letterhead.  I'm wondering how all of this is going to go down, but people do this everyday, right?  No one is going to point and laugh.  No TSA agent is going to yell, "Hey, can this lady bring her baby makin' drugs though?" across the security area.  It'll be just fine.


9 comments:

  1. Good luck dealing with the TSA. I hope it all goes super smoothly. It sounds like you have all your ducks lined up on your end. Hopefully you get a very considerate, discrete TSA agent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby makin' drugs... oh, that would be hilarious/embarrassing... Good luck getting through the TSA and have a good flight!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the Midwest! This is actually a great time to come. 44 degrees in Des Moines on Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, I've stumbled across this corner of the blogospere by accident, but I have found myself genuinely interested in your struggles and am rooting for you all. Best of luck to you. I have a satire blog, appellatesky.blogspot.com , and a poetry blog, longdayhotshower.blogspot.com , if you're interested.
    +followed

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stopping in from ICLW :Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa,

    Thanks for stopping by my blog from ICLW! I'm glad we have some things in common.

    I put syringes for Lupron in my carryon and they went through just fine on my trip to Chicago. There was NO way I was going to check my drugs! :) Good luck on the babymakin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope that you're having a great trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a great Xmas! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks y'all! Missed you! And welcome, Elliot. Thanks for the rooting. :)

    ReplyDelete