Copyright © Hapa Hopes
Design by Dzignine

December 16, 2011

BACON!!! baconbaconbaconbacon BACON!!!!

We're sitting at dinner tonight, and the hubs decides he's on to something.

"What if bacon could cure infertility.  Would you eat it?"

(I guess I should add in here that I don't eat red meat or pork.  I believe in the food chain, I just don't like it).

"Of course I would eat it!"  I answered.

He couldn't stop.  "Wouldn't it be great if we found out bacon was like, a panacea for all the world's problems?  Like, you could cure cancer with it, and end wars. 'You've got a problem?  Here, have some bacon!'  I guess peace in the middle east would still be a problem, but besides that, it would be awesome."

Right now he is trying to tickle the dog and questioning why dogs aren't ticklish.

I truly truly want to procreate with this man.

3 comments:

  1. If bacon cured infertility, I would definitely have a baby.

    And my husband would be a Duggar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. Did you see Mel's post on being asked to review bacon flavored lube? Yeah, I don't love bacon that much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dogs can be ticklish! My parents' dog is ticklish, if you scratch her in this one spot on her belly, even if she is standing up her leg will kick uncontrollably! It's really cute. They just don't laugh, but they can be tickled :D

    ReplyDelete