Copyright © Hapa Hopes
Design by Dzignine

December 20, 2011

I Get To Shoot Up In My Mom's Bathroom!

HAPPY DANCE!  THE CYST IS GONE!  Let's get this show on the road!  I start Letrozole tomorrow. My first injection will be on Christmas day, at my mother's house, probably in her bathroom.  Awkward.

On a less exciting note, my insurance said they won't pay for anything else until I have updated blood draws (even though I just had one a couple of months ago and haven't had any actual treatment since - buttheads).  So I had a fresh FSH, LH, and E2 drawn today.  Since I posted just the other day about how anxious I was about the FSH, I'm now sitting here anxious to hear from the office.  She said they'd call with it today, but I haven't heard anything yet.  Not that I can do anything about it - it is what it is - I just don't know how to function if I'm not freaking out about something.  Besides insurance cuts me off from ART if it gets over 19.  If it's over 19 we need to regroup anyway.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for no cyst and fingers crossed that your FSH is low....low....low...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good riddance cyst! I'm also crossing fingers that FSH is low. Don't you just hate waiting? We'll be the most patient mothers, I swear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad the cyst is gone! GL on the shots at mom's house. Yeah, that sounds quite awkward.

    And I really really hope you here back on the FSH with a nice low number *soon*. Waiting *really* sucks!

    ReplyDelete