![]() |
| Maybe the one on the right contains a Korean fertility secret! |
I was cleaning the bathroom like a good little wife when I heard the doorbell ring. Mr. Right answered it and I figured he was at the door for awhile because the dog was going buck wild. He comes upstairs and looks bewildered. He is carrying religious tracts... in Korean. Apparently, there was an evangelist type at the door from the local Korean church. Now, we don't live in a huge Korean community or anything, so the fact that this man turned up at our door with religious tracts IN KOREAN freaks me out a bit. I mean, is he hitting up all the households with Korean last names? Did my in-laws send him?
![]() |
| *Sigh* We have no idea what this says. |
Apparently he was very kind (I've yet to meet a Korean who isn't) and Mr. Right had a nice conversation with him... in Korean. What was curious was that he saw Mr. Right's ring and said "Oh, I see that you're married. On page blah blah blah is some great advice on child rearing." I think that was the part where hubby should have said "My wife is a white, barren, Catholic heathen" but apparently he didn't think of that.
Oh, and Mr. Right does not read Korean. He told the gentleman that, but he still left us with the tracts.



No comments:
Post a Comment