We like to play the "When we have kids" game. Of course, the farther we get into the infertility game the less we seem to play it, but you know the drill:
What will we name our kids?
Will they be musical like me or athletic like you?
Where will they go to school?
Will the look at all like me or will people think I'm the nanny?
If that screaming banshee in the pharmacy aisle at Target were our child, would you pop him one or give him a time out?
Today, my husband asked "If we have a kid and she's a really good gymnast or something, and she should train full time and drop out of school and do home schooling, would you let her?"
I should have responded with, "When our daughter marries a member of the royal family, what should I wear to meet the queen?" but instead I just told him we'd cross that bridge when we come to it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment