Copyright © Hapa Hopes
Design by Dzignine

October 17, 2011

And For My Next Trick...

I've never been a headache person.  I'd had maybe 2 or 3 migraines in my life.  Lucky girl.  I know.  I'm not trying to brag, just stating facts.

My body's latest trick seems to be landing a migraine on me on the first day of my period.  Now, when you are having trouble getting pregnant, the arrival of Aunt Flo tends to knock the wind out of you.  When you have endometriosis, the arrival of Aunt Flo has you in loads physical pain as well. So waking up the last few months to a temp below my cover line, a migraine, and an unwelcome visitor has been... well.. really really sucky.  And it seems that drugs to not calm this nasty headache.  And as a person with Endo - I have good drugs.  The only thing to do is sleep, and when I wake up - it's still freakin' there.

My body is being very very mean to me.  Very mean.

Anyone have any tips on how to get rid of these things?  I know it happens to lots of women.  Help a sister out!

1 comment:

  1. Endo is a bitch, thats for sure! Lucky for me I never got the migranes, or maybe I never felt them because I was so busy wishing I would die!... The only thing that does anything for me pain wise and allows me to function is Celebrex, my miracle drug. I have to take 2 at the first sign of AF then 1 every six hours (which is way more than they say you're supposed to take but my doc said its OK since its only 1 or 2 days a month). Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete