Copyright © Hapa Hopes
Design by Dzignine

April 30, 2012

A Year Ago Today

A year ago today I walked down the aisle towards my future with the most incredible man I've ever known.  After a lifetime of dates requiring rescue calls from roommates, and way too many nights at home alone with Ben & Jerry, I'd finally found my prince.  It was a beautiful day that I will never forget, spent with our nearest and dearest.  A day full of love, light, and comfort.

Our first year of marriage hasn't been what we expected, but I don't think we would change it.  We've had a crash course in communication, trust, compassion.  We're learning what we're made of before some couples have figured out where to keep the Kitchen-Aid.  We have many more wonderful years ahead of us.

We were on a swing.  I know you thought we were magically suspended in mid-air.

10 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! That picture is awesome! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Love the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just going to go ahead and pretend you guys are floating. Awesome pic!

    Many happy returns - just think how much stronger you'll be as a couple. It's what I think for us, too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary! Many more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! Love the picture! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought you were jumping in the picture. :) Love it though (and the bottom of your dress is just perfect!). Happy Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary, that is such an awesome picture!!!

    ReplyDelete