I have quite a collection of artwork from little munchkins. Some of them are hilarious and might be used for blackmail one day. This week, I got a new one, and it is the greatest picture a kid has ever drawn for me.
It's J, Scout, and me (Notice the height. What a riot.). It's lovey and sunshiney.
There are pictures of kids on my desk. My nephews, some patients, friends kids... She asked who they are and I told her. Not ONCE did she ask if I had kids. Not ONCE did she say, "where is your baby." I'm pretty sure this is the first time a kid went through the photos on my desk and didn't give me the inquisition. I was so thrilled by the acceptance of my little family, that I took this picture home and put it on our fridge. We might even frame it. This kid is my new favorite.
This IS my family. This is what I have right now. And it's lovely.
It's J, Scout, and me (Notice the height. What a riot.). It's lovey and sunshiney.
There are pictures of kids on my desk. My nephews, some patients, friends kids... She asked who they are and I told her. Not ONCE did she ask if I had kids. Not ONCE did she say, "where is your baby." I'm pretty sure this is the first time a kid went through the photos on my desk and didn't give me the inquisition. I was so thrilled by the acceptance of my little family, that I took this picture home and put it on our fridge. We might even frame it. This kid is my new favorite.
This IS my family. This is what I have right now. And it's lovely.


Aww! How sweet! :-)
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love the family portrait :)
ReplyDeleteAw, it is a lovely family!
ReplyDeleteI love this!
ReplyDelete