Copyright © Hapa Hopes
Design by Dzignine

April 23, 2012

As The Uterus Turns - Part 2

So, we're back up!  E2 is at 1971.  He actually said that was good!  Hopefully tomorrow we'll get word that we can trigger.  Fingers crossed!

Thanks for all of the positive words of wisdom!  You guys are awesome.

9 comments:

  1. Ugh estradiol! A term I grew familiar with for my first IUI cycle. My number was 2300 before I triggered and it literally doubled from the day before! Much a crazy thing to keep track of. I have been told that even the smallest of follicles can secrete estrogen, so numbers are sometimes hard to interpret. Glad things seem to be back on track!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm triggering tomorrow too! Let's DO this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so glad it went up. I'm sending you eggy thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Hoping things keep looking good. I'll be keeping an eye on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad things are back on track!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!! Wonderful turn of events in the daily soap opera that is this cycle! Good luck tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY! You & MGG will be triggering together. (I'm kind of jealous. Stupid stunted estradiol.)

    GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hoping today is trigger day for you! I always felt very womanly right after trigger - the hormones went right to my head. :-) Praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there, I'm here from ICLW. Best of luck this cycle! I hope things work out famously!

    ReplyDelete