Things are cookin' in there! They're all still under 10mm, but she estimated 19 on the right and 10 on the left. Yowza. I go back on Friday and we are to keep on keepin' on. She did note a para-ovarian cyst on the left. Don't google that. I'm sure it's not as big of a deal as Dr. Google makes it out to be since she just measured it and moved on. They did see it on my 3D sono, but didn't really say much about it. Whatever it is, it's only 10mm and it had better stay that way.
My brain has completely left the building. I was supposed to bring in my pap to the RE today because my gyno hadn't faxed it like they said they did. I had it in my purse and completely forgot to give it to them. On the way home from work, I got on the highway and went west, rather than east. I drove for 10 miles before I figured it out. All dang day long I was pulling files and absentmindedly putting them away before I even did anything with them. I guess it's IVF brain?
So the IVF silver lining of today is that IVF allows to you pull a smug fertile-esque excuse when you screw up and forget something. Didn't get that report in on time? Oops! IVF brain! Forgot about your SIL's baby shower? IVF brain!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay!!!! Congrats on the two baseball teams you have growing in there! Wishing you the best of luck this cycle!
ReplyDeleteWow, that is a lot of follicles you got goin on in there!! Keep up the good work!!
ReplyDeleteWow! That is a ton! Awesome : )
ReplyDeleteGood job, ovaries! I say blame everything on IVF brain for as long as you can get away with it!
ReplyDeleteHoly crap - that is an insane amount of follies! You're putting me to shame. I don't know the number yet but my low dose certainly won't see those numbers!!
ReplyDeleteWay to go!! I am SO excited for such strong numbers so early in the cycle. Looking good!!!
ReplyDeletePraying that IVF Brain turns into Pregnancy Brain soon. :-)
Lisa, I am loving your IVF brain posts. You keep cracking me up!
ReplyDelete