Copyright © Hapa Hopes
Design by Dzignine

April 14, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me With Some FSH On Top!

It's my BIRTHDAY!!!!  And we start STIMS TODAY!!!

I'm suddenly very excited.  I'm feeling very hopeful and I'm just ready to plunge in!

I'm going to make sure I post a positive IVF thought each time I post so that I don't get all down in the dumps about the whole thing.  Today's thought is that I have not taken my BBT in a month and will not take it for another month.  My tongue is very happy about that.

Happy thoughts to my girls also starting on or around today.... Mrs. Green Grass and Aly.

11 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! My first shot was not too bad...good luck tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the most wonderful birthday present ever. So happy that you're starting. Squee! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday and YAY!!! So exciting! Great idea to post something positive daily- that will definitely help your spirits. GOOD LUCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Late Birthday!!! I will send some positive IVF thoughts your way :) Also, I nominated you for a the Leibster Blog award... so stop by my page to take a look!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A belated happy birthday! All the very very best for this cycle :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was tagged with the Lovely Blog award and have passed it along to you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Lisa, I tagged you in a Q&A. Feel free to join in if you're so inclined! http://fromthewaitingroom.wordpress.com/2012/04/16/im-in-the-club/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Happy Belated Birthday sweetie! Here's to your wishes coming true!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy belated birthday! I hope that IVF is one-and-done for you guys. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete