Copyright © Hapa Hopes
Design by Dzignine

September 28, 2012

%^$!

My lining has not grown.  It was 5.9 at my first ultrasound and it was 5.6 today (day 13).  Waiting for a call from the doc with my E2 results and what to do next.  I'm so over this I can't even stand it.

9 comments:

  1. Oh crap! Maybe there is something they can add to protocol? Fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there!! I know how frustrating all of this is, but you are in good hands. Update us when you can and hoping for a good answer soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What day is it? My lining barely ever got to 6, but it still grows a bit after the last day they check before O... I think I was using estrogen suppositories (just the regular pill, but up there!) to help...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really sorry to hear that! I'm actually scheduled for my FET the same day you are, so I've been watching your blog recently. Hopefully they will add something to your protocol if your E2 is low. Where would they like your lining thickness to be?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boooo! I'm really sorry to hear this. I hope your doctor has some encouraging news when he calls. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shit, seriously! WTH! Hope your doc has a plan for how to thicken that lining right up. I know it can grow between the check and the transfer, especially when you start adding the progesterone in but I think they like to see it a bit higher before giving the go ahead to start the prog. UGH, I'm sorry Lisa. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Popping over for ICLW. I'm so sorry to hear this! Hoping your doctor can figure this out quickly. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaaah nooooo! Why are there do many little steps to pass before we get the prize? This IVF stuff is so hard (much harder than I really appreciated before jumping on the ride). I hope the Doc has some magic to weave to help thicken that lining and get your ready for transfer. Keep your head up, this is just another annoying bump in the road x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ugh, I'm so sorry you have to deal with this. I'm anxious to hear what your RE had to say and if there was a change in your protocol for this cycle. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete