ALL EIGHT EMBRYOS MADE IT TO DAY THREE!!! I had in my head that I was hoping for five with three to freeze. We transferred two perfect eight cell day three embryos and froze SIX! All six were worth freezing and were between six and ten cells (I guess the ten cell had some fragmentation so we didn't transfer it today? Just guessing). The new old doctor did the transfer which made me a little anxious. He didn't know where all the buttons were on the ultrasound machine and was asking equipment questions of the fellow. Made me antsy, but he also said, "These are the most beautiful embryos I've seen in my 30 years of experience." He probably tells everyone that, but hot damn am I excited!
The embryologist came out of the lab to watch the transfer and she was all smiles. She looked excited, actually and gave us a "1, 2, 3" before he pushed the plunger. Even she said they were perfect. She did NOT say that last time. She hardly said anything last time.
So here they are!
![]() |
| "Perfect is my new favorite word." |
And I can't believe all of those suckers made it to transfer day! We have SIX on ice!!! I'm telling you, it was the lap. Even the eggs that fertilized on their own last time did not look this good. Here are our embies from last go around, just as a refresher:
![]() |
| Round 1: Less than stellar |
GO EMBIES GO!!!!!!



Those are some beautiful embryos!! Wishing you luck and baby dust!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on being PUPO!! It seems like things are definitely going your way this time around!
ReplyDeleteEverything has seemed so much smoother this time.
DeleteWow, they do look beautiful! Wishing you luck!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! I have embryo envy, those babies are gorgeous! The last time I saw two embryos as beautiful as those on a blog it ended up as twins! You are so getting pregnant right now! my ivf embryos didnt even look as good as your first round, do you really think it was the lap? Wow!
ReplyDeleteRest up! Enjoy!
I hope you're right! I do think the lap had a lot to do with it. My RE wanted to do the lap because he thought the quality issues were endo related and that ICSI wouldn't give us better embryos.
DeleteWhat incredible news!!! Go embies go!!! So now comes the real question... when are you going to start testing so I can stalk for your results (which by the way I know are going to be positive!)
ReplyDeleteHa ha! I'm thinking maybe the 8th. Already my mind keeps telling me "pee on something!"
DeleteSo excited for you!! They look wonderful! Best of luck with the next two weeks!!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome!! Those are two beautiful embies! Lots of luck!
ReplyDeleteThey are beautiful! Congratulations on a great transfer!
ReplyDeleteThank you dearie.
DeleteCONGRATS lady, they truly are beautiful little embryos! And such a good sign that the whole batch made it. Sounds like you just have a bunch of good solid embies this go round. That in and of itself is something to be excited about! Can't wait to see how this cycle goes for you. Fingers are crossed!
ReplyDeleteI keep thinking that even if these don't end up sticking, at least we don't have to go straight into a fresh cycle. It is something to be excited about.
DeleteThose embryos ARE perfect! Well done team on getting through a perfect transfer and even impressing the experts.
ReplyDeleteHa ha. Thanks!
DeleteWay to go!!! I'm so happy for you and wish you the absolute best :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, lady.
DeleteThis is your time, hon. Congratulations. :) xx
ReplyDeleteYours are gunna look good too, Aly, I just know it!
DeleteOh my gosh so excited for you! What beautiful embies! Come on little ones, dig in deep!
ReplyDeleteSorry I missed your retrieval and fert report.
I will forgive you this once. ;)
DeleteWow! I don't know much about embies, but those do look PERFECT! Ahhhh! The thought of having two wonderfully perfect embies implanting is just... incredible. Sooo excited for you.
ReplyDeleteEeek! Thanks!
DeleteAwesome!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful little embryos!!!!!! Good luck! :D :D
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome!!!! It makes me happy to see you so happy :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I'm so excited for you; sending prayers your way for a BFP!
ReplyDeleteI'm anxiously waiting to hear about our embryos for our day 5 transfer tomorrow!
Whoop! I love this post x x x
ReplyDeleteGo embies go!
ReplyDelete