Copyright © Hapa Hopes
Design by Dzignine

July 10, 2012

All Clear!

My baseline ultrasound was cyst free and meds start on Saturday!  My insurance decided to ovary-block two of my Ganirelex (Get it?  Ovary-block?  I'm so funny.), so we'll see how that all pans out.

When I was in the waiting room at the clinic this morning, there was a child there.  It always irks me a bit when there's a kid there, but I get over it.  Today was a little different, though.  This was a boy of about 10 or 11.  Seriously.  A fertility clinic is no place for a boy that age.  Ew.

12 comments:

  1. Yay!! New beginnings! So exciting. Good luck!

    I'm sure the kid was totally oblivious to what type of office this was. It always irked me when people brought their babies in strollers. I got caught looking at someones baby once and she must have seen the hurt in my eyes because she told me ot took 5 years and 3 ivfs to concieve him. She was there to talk about what to do with her extra frozen embryos and maybe try for another. It ended up being a great conversation. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! That's actually really nice! The boy was just a little... old. I sure hope he was oblivious. Yuck!

      Delete
  2. Fab news! Looking forward to following the next steps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news! Can't wait to hear more. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray! Let's get this party started! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! Can't wait to hear all about your success.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! I'm so happy to do Round 2 with you. Who needs thunder buddies, when you've got cycle buddies!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, it is SO our turn! And what's a thunder buddy? Are you getting all Aussie on me again?

      Delete
  7. Ya, no kidding about the pre-pubescent boy! Wtf? Ew is all I have to say about that too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ya, no kidding about the pre-pubescent boy! Wtf? Ew is all I have to say about that too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY! Glad you are clear! Yea my clinic is in a hospital and it's for all reproductive stuff so people are always bringing their kids.

    ReplyDelete