Alright.
There's a serious problem in my office.
Things are missing.
PANTYLINERS are missing.
And pens.
I keep a little stash in the bathroom, because who wants to be walking down the hall to the bathroom in a pediatric clinic, trying to hide a pantyliner. And lets face it, we IFers should buy stock in the damned things what with our "cooter caps" and all (that's what J has taken to calling Prometrium. Cooter caps). Last cycle, I thought that my stash was being diminished fairly quickly, but that it must be in my head. Today, I needed to bring some to work, but I KNEW I had some left in the office. I had strategically hidden them behind the trash bags. I just finished my cooter caps Friday, so it's not like it was a month ago since I last checked or anything. This morning, I went in the bathroom to check and THEY WERE GONE! Along with the baggie I put them in! Hooker hid the evidence. AND there are two other baggies of feminine products in there too so WHY did they steal from the hidden bag?!?!?
And where the hell are all of my pens?
Pantyliners, sharpies, ball points, and my favorite purple gel pen. Someone is making one heck of an art project somewhere, people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow, times must be super tough if you have to take pantyliners! I keep a stash in our bathroom at work cause who wants to walk through a grain elevator with a bunch of boys with that stuff although it would be kind of funny to watch them squirm!
ReplyDeleteTwo things: 1. I'm shocked someone would steal these! 2. Why on earth have I not thought to keep a stash? I always try to "palm" them as I scoot to the restroom at work and once I actually dropped one. Embarrassment ensued, although I'm pretty sure no one saw.
ReplyDeleteHow Rude!! I'm a little shocked too, if ya need it that bad just freaking ask. We are all woman, lol. You should cover the panty liners with some Icy-hot or Bengay, put them back and wait for them to be stolen - that will teach them, haha :)
ReplyDeleteI just started following your blog and I already love you! :p
ReplyDelete"one heck of an art project"
ReplyDeleteHa! You crack me up!
This is an amazing post - literally LOL-ing. Who steals pantyliners? I mean really. Also - cooter caps? Hysterical. They are so messy and gross, so I can understand the anger at having your pantyliners stolen.
ReplyDeleteCheers,
~Keiko
The Infertility Voice
(Here from ICLW)
WHO STEALS AN ENTIRE THING OF PANTYLINERS?
ReplyDeleteI understand if you desperately need one and you see a pack maybe taking one, and then hoping you find out the owner later to tell them. But the whole pack is gone??? Who is that greedy? WHO NEEDS THAT MANY LINERS AT ONE TIME?
Bizarre. Or maybe they are making some kind of feminist art. Or .. cleaning up spills?
I got a nasty gram from the cleaning lady about mine a few months back. She told me it wasn't sanitary to leave my sanitary items there... I hate her. Now I have to carry them past all of my 50 year old male co-workers... Stupid mean cleaning lady.
ReplyDeleteAlso I really hope you find the art project and post it here for us to see, one can be quite creative with purple gel pens and panty liners...
That is totally disturbing! Human behavior is SO strange when they think others aren't watching.
ReplyDeleteComing soon to a gallery near you......
ReplyDeleteI reallllly want to see that masterpiece. Like badly. Hey, abstract can be quite memorizing!
ReplyDeleteYou are hilarious! I work in an elementary school, so it's about 98% female - there is no stealing of sanitary items, but we certainly go through them at a fast pace!
ReplyDeleteICLW #86