A great omen! And I loved your last post about loving your hubby. I spend alot of time feeling the same way. Luckily they don't feel like we're lacking at all, but I have to remind him to remind me that alot...
(c) 2011-2012 The contents of this website are protected under the United States and International Copyright laws. Content may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without written permission. All rights are reserved by the author.
Beautiful!!! I'll be thinking of you :)
ReplyDeleteI sure hope so! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI would say so!!! Good luck! =)
ReplyDeleteA great omen! And I loved your last post about loving your hubby. I spend alot of time feeling the same way. Luckily they don't feel like we're lacking at all, but I have to remind him to remind me that alot...
ReplyDeletedefinitely a good omen!! :-) Good omens are what keeps me going too.
ReplyDelete