Copyright © Hapa Hopes
Design by Dzignine

March 7, 2012

Photo Challenge Catch Up

There is so much going on in the blog world right now and of course I have brilliant insight (HA!), but taking photos is way more fun for me right now. I'll get back to talking about my empty uterus another day.  Just bare with me!

Commute:
















This is an overpass on our way to work (I carpool with J).  I don't know how it's been kept up but for YEARS kids have gone up there and moved cups around to spell out messages.  Usually it's a profession of love or a prom date proposal.  It's always surprisingly PG.  Today, in the aftermath of a UNC/Duke game, it spelled out UNC in front of a lovely Carolina Blue sky.

Challenge:


Scout challenges anyone who dares ring our doorbell.  Seriously.  She turns into psycho dog.

Purple:

The beautiful orchids I got for Valentine's Day.  They're still alive!  Hooray!

I can't tell you how awesome this photo challenge is during this 2WW.  I'm so thankful to Belle and her creativeness!

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty orchid! I also agree about how awesome this challenge is. I don't really feel like blogging about the 2ww so this is great. It's also neat to see a glimpse into everyone else's lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so too! And I'm so jealous of your vistas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the Orchid!! And thanks so much for the link to Slynns blog :)) Have an awesome day!!!

    ReplyDelete