Lovely photo! I'm guessing you were watching Walking Dead?? I loved the end of the episode! Not in a "I like watching people die" way, but more in a "things are finally happening" way.
And I also liked your comment on Mel's latest post :)
(c) 2011-2012 The contents of this website are protected under the United States and International Copyright laws. Content may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without written permission. All rights are reserved by the author.
Just a quick note to say that I loved your comment on Mel's blog. So well said.
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
ReplyDeleteLovely photo! I'm guessing you were watching Walking Dead?? I loved the end of the episode! Not in a "I like watching people die" way, but more in a "things are finally happening" way.
ReplyDeleteAnd I also liked your comment on Mel's latest post :)
Yes! I was totally watching Walking Dead! I just kept staring at the end yelling "No way! Nuh uh! Nuh uh!"
ReplyDelete