Copyright © Hapa Hopes
Design by Dzignine

March 14, 2012

Eat! Glow! Design!



Temp is still up, but I'm still not testing until Friday, people!  I'm not a frequent stick peer.  My philosophy is to only be sad once.  If I test tomorrow and it's negative, I'll just be sad and then tell myself that Friday will be more accurate. I'll test again, and then I'll be sad twice.  Okay, I'm lying.  J is making me wait until Friday because he doesn't want me to be sad twice.  He called it a "man mandate."  I kept a straight face while he said it and everything.

On to the photos!
Eat!
This is a crummy phone photo.  I took when I was eating my usual Monday meal.  Panera, a Diet Coke, and my Nook.  Sad to learn that I can't blog on my nook. :(  I eat at Panera on Monday's because my office is almost an hour from my house and I have rehearsal 15 minutes from my office.  So I hit up Panera and then go sing.  It's this little microcosm of my very diverse town.  While I was eating, I was listening to five, yes FIVE languages swirling around me.  And I live in the SOUTH people!!  I love it and was so surprised to find such diversity here.

This is glowy, right?
Glow!
 This is a tree in the park where we walk the dog.  We always stop to look at it.  I love how the bark is so many different colors.

Design!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Friday is so far away, hey? Are you doing a blood test, or just POAS? Also, what is Panera? It's not a dish I'm familiar with but looks great!

    Best of luck this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Panera! That's where I park myself when I need to grade lots of papers.

    Good luck this cycle...I hope the man mandate does it's job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew it was Panera before I read it, I freaking love that place!! Is that a chinese chicken salad?

    I can't believe he's holding the pee sticks from you.... I'd die. It's not even me and I'm dying for you!! So are you 12 DPO and waiting for 14? Good for you, it's great in theory... hard in practice. I'm going to pee in MY pants if you post a BFP on friday :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope when I get to the place where I can actually POAS for a reason, I can hold out as long as you (or as long as your husband is forcing you to)! It must be so hard to wait!

    I miss Panera. That looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I fully support the man mandate! Peeing once is best!

    Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Slynn: Oh no! No Panera up there?!?! It's a pastry, sandwich, salad, coffee, soup, bread, yummieness kind of place

    @Izzy: Yes it is! Totally my favorite (and a lower cal choice :))

    @Daryl: If you are ever in a Panera again, make sure you tell everyone there what the name REALLY is.

    ReplyDelete