Copyright © Hapa Hopes
Design by Dzignine

November 4, 2011

Woulda Shoulda Couldas

At this time last year, I was embarking on preconception visits.  I was totally optimistic and knew it would happen right away for us like it had for my friends.  My gyno told me that even if I had endo, there was only a 20% chance it would cause any problems.  She was wrong, but I didn't know that at the time.  I was blissfully unaware.

At this time last year, my coworkers were planning a fun day of team building for us this fall.  It would include paint ball and ropes courses, bonding and zip lines.  I thought it sounded so fun!  But I was also sure I wouldn't be participating.  After all, I would for sure be pregnant by Nov 2011!  Heck, I might even be on maternity leave!

Guess what I did yesterday... 

Strapped my barren self into a harness and zipped through the treetops.  I might have eaten a bug. 

Protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment