I'm so humbled by the beautiful comments and emails. I'm touched that so many people were rooting for us, even people whose pregnancy journeys I haven't had the heart to keep up with recently. You are all such amazing women. It sucks so badly that this is how we had to get to know each other.
We lit a candle in tonight and put it in our front window in honor of infant and pregnancy loss. We figured we wanted to set out a light on loss for all to see. Even if passersby didn't know why the crazy childless couple with the mean dog had a candle in their window, maybe they would google it or stop to ask some day. I can't imagine what horrible pain a loss would be, no matter what the gestational age. Tonight we remember our sisters, brothers, and their babies. You are true warriors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

As are you, friend. Thinking of you. x
ReplyDeleteyou too lovely. take care of yourselves and each other. we'll be thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteAmen. Thanks for sharing this post.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you. I like that you put your candle in the window. Maybe someone walking by was comforted by it.
ReplyDelete