We have two little Younglings and they look great!
Everything went really swimmingly. This transfer was so different than either transfer at the old clinic. With both of my previous transfers it felt rushed, like they had somewhere to be. This time everyone took their time and even chatted and joked with us in the transfer room. New RE did the transfer and he walked me through absolutely everything. He went so slowly and I'm excited to report that I've had NO CRAMPING TODAY!! It always bothers me when I cramp right after transfer. I'm pretty sure it shouldn't happen. Anyway, he did inject some HCG into my uterus just prior to transfer and they added some to the culture medium as well. All the staff seemed really excited about that because apparently it's been working out quite well. Hopefully we don't let them down!
So here they are! Jedi 3 and Jedi 4.
They also gave us photos of all of our embryos after thaw. I won't scan them all in, but it was a nice keepsake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Good luck little Jedis! May the force be with you... :)
ReplyDeleteThose are two great looking embryos! Glad you had a good experience with transfer and hoping for great things in two weeks.
ReplyDeleteHmm...HCG at transfer you say? I might have to ask my RE about doing that for my next transfer - that is, if I get a BFN on Monday, which I'm expecting.
ReplyDeleteGood luck!!! Sending so many thoughts your way!!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear that everything went well and you had a good experience at the new clinic. FX for a great outcome in two weeks.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on a successful transfer. Your little jedi's look beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI am so excited to hear the news!!
ReplyDeleteLooking wonderful. Happy TWW!
ReplyDeleteThey're beautiful. Fingers are crossed!!!
ReplyDeleteThose are beautiful embryos! Good luck!!
ReplyDeleteYay! Good luck!!!
ReplyDeleteBest of luck & thinking of you as you wait!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the 2ww! Fingers crossed that those 2 very good looking Jedi's work their magic for you.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful embryos! Snuggle in little babies!
ReplyDeleteThey look great! Lots of luck!
ReplyDeleteYay yay yay! Welcome Jedi 3 & 4! Now's your chance to shine! :)
ReplyDeleteSo happy all went well and will be sending lots and lots of good thoughts your way. I wish my clinic gave us our pictures but they only give them to you if you get pg and make it past your first ultrasound. Crazy, right?!
Fingers crossed.
Beautiful little Jedis! May the force be strong with these guys! xoxo
ReplyDeleteGood luck! They look gorgeous. I'm so glad your experience this time was so good.
ReplyDelete