Sorry for the lack of posting. We were out of town and I was trying to avoid my crazies. What a bunch of crap.
Beta this morning was a big fat 0. I was really hoping, y'all. Really hoping. We are very, very sad and aren't quite sure what to do next. Another fresh cycle is tempting, but if we have more frosties... then what? We drag this out some more with more FETs we have no hope for? We still have the one frostie, but we're reluctant to base a whole cycle on that one little guy, unless we're ready for our Hail Mary FET, which we aren't sure about. As ridiculous as it sounds, at this point I feel like I'm sending perfectly good embies off to their deaths. Unfortunately I have to submit my FSA contribution info by the 26th and my WTF isn't until the 30th.
I don't know what to do. I really don't. We are so broken-hearted. My poor husband cried his eyes out. Nothing hurts more than the feeling that I've robbed him of a biological child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Uh, I am so sorry you're having to go through this and am sad with you. You have not robbed him of anything. I'll be thinking about you.
ReplyDeleteThis is just awful. I know there is nothing I can say that will make you feel better but know that you and your husband are in my thoughts!
ReplyDeleteSHIT! Lisa, I'm so sorry. Sending love and hugs your way!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry it was negative.
ReplyDeleteCrap. I am so sorry it didn't work. I hope that you can get a game plan together and keep fighting.
ReplyDeleteIve been checking this all day! Shit! I am so so sorry. I've been fighting off tears all day, seriously hoping this would work.
ReplyDeleteI'm just so so sorry, what really terrible news. I hope you guys are able to re-group and figure out what next, but you do have to keep telling yourself you're not depriving anyone of anything - it's a shitty shared situation. I feel like maybe I can say that on the other side of the terrible coin. really thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry. I can't even imagine how disappointed and sad you and your hubby are. Hoping you can turn a corner sooner rather than later and get some hope!
ReplyDeleteF*ck, I am so so sorry Lisa. I was really hopeful too and have been thinking of you and sending good thoughts your way. You haven't robbed him of anything, you guys are in this together. I hope that very soon you can regroup and decide on a next plan of action that makes sense for you guys. But for now, take good care of yourselves! Sending my love to you both.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry :(..... Take care of yourself and talk as much as you can with your husband about your feelings. This is the only thing that brings some easiness during these painful times for me. Hang in there, and hope you find an answer for the following steps that makes you two comfortable.HUGS
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry. I remember Grey and I holding one another, sobbing the day we found out that our final round of IVF was a BFN. It hurt so much to see him so broken, so I can sympathize with where you're at. Thinking of you today and hoping you and your husband are holding on another close.
ReplyDeleteOh Lisa I don't know if I can say anything that will help numb this pain you're feeling. This sucks! I am so sorry that this result happened, but you can't blame yourself or the situation. Whenever I'm dealt a shit hand, after wallowing in self pity for an amount of time, the only thing that helps me move out of it is to try to find answers as to why it happened, then this helps form an action plan for the next step.
ReplyDeleteI'm so so sad for you, and hope you and your husband can find some strength again soon x
Crap. :( I'm so sorry, love. I want to kick things around on your behalf.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry. Sending you lots of support. I hope you get good answers at your WTF.
ReplyDeleteDamn it! I'm so sorry hun. I was really hoping with you. Sending you my love. xoxo
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry, hon. I hope you and J can take some time to take care of yourselves and figure out what you want to do next. Maybe really starting over with your new clinic will get a better result? I hope you get some answers at your WTF.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry dearie! I, too, hoped this was your turn and that you wouldn't have to make any more decisions. Want to come up to Canada for a visit and get away from it all??? You're welcome to! Don't think for one moment that it is your fault that J can't be a parent! You did not make a choice to be in this boat. I'm feeling your pain and with you in spirit tonight! xoxo
ReplyDeleteOh no. I am so so sorry.
ReplyDeleteSo so sorry :( I hope you find some way to do something nice for yourself, give yourself space and time.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry. This sucks.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry. Both of you are being robbed here, by fate/the universe/chance/whatever, and it's terribly cruel. Thinking of you ...
ReplyDeleteI am so, so sorry Lisa. Please let us know if we can do anything. I'm just up the road and a phone call away.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry; my heart aches for you. Sending prayers that you and your hubby come to a decision that feels right for you and that you find peace with it.
ReplyDeleteRight there with you with the failed cycle. Not fair and so hard to accept. It's no-ones fault, doesn't make it any easier though. Many hugs as you figure out what to do next.
ReplyDelete