I'm home and had a chance to sleep a bunch. They want me flat so the laptop isn't really feasible. Blogging from my phone, so this will be short and riddled with errors.
I have stage 2 endometriosis. It was all over in there, including rectum, bladder, and ovaries. He staged it as 2 because although there was a lot, it was NOT deep. Hooray! He did lasering and excision of lesions. Tubes are still open, no fibroids or polyps. Just the endo. I have post op in 2 weeks to talk about what to do. He fully expects it to come back. One of the fellows I see a lot was there and he promised to take before and after pics. I hope he did! Yay gore!
The IV meds are starting to wear off and holy mother! 30 min and I can take something. I'll write the whole story tomorrow. My husband is awesome. He rented The Vow.
Thanks for all of the kind and supportive comments!
I have stage 2 endometriosis. It was all over in there, including rectum, bladder, and ovaries. He staged it as 2 because although there was a lot, it was NOT deep. Hooray! He did lasering and excision of lesions. Tubes are still open, no fibroids or polyps. Just the endo. I have post op in 2 weeks to talk about what to do. He fully expects it to come back. One of the fellows I see a lot was there and he promised to take before and after pics. I hope he did! Yay gore!
The IV meds are starting to wear off and holy mother! 30 min and I can take something. I'll write the whole story tomorrow. My husband is awesome. He rented The Vow.
Thanks for all of the kind and supportive comments!

Glad to hear you are doing ok. Hope you get some answers and a plan of action in 2 weeks. Speedy recovery!
ReplyDeleteIs this good news? I can't quite tell. Good that your tubes are still open and there aren't fibroids and polyps! I hope that in 2 weeks you get some good answers and a new plan! And in the meantime, I hope the drugs help, and maybe some ice cream, and chick flicks of course. :) *HUGS*
ReplyDeleteI hope you get some good rest! Take it easy this weekend. I do hope that they have the before/after pictures for you. I'm praying that the Endo does NOT come back! Have a good weekend! =)
ReplyDeleteI am so happy that your surgery went well and you were able to get some information on what is going on.
ReplyDeleteI suppose it's a good thing they found something? Hopefully this is the answer you were looking for. Wishing you speedy recovery and some good news in two weeks!
ReplyDelete