Copyright © Hapa Hopes
Design by Dzignine

June 24, 2012

Does Target Have A Birthing Center?

I swear, every woman in Target is either about to give birth, or carrying an infant fresh from the womb. 

Maybe it's between the toy and infant aisles.  I don't go around there so I wouldn't know if there were a birthing center hidden there.  Target does have everything, after all.

11 comments:

  1. I feel that way about Home Depot. Every woman under 40 is pregnant these days in that place. Go on a Sunday and most of the guys have children with them. SMH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting!!! There's a pharmacy, a grocery section, an optometrist, why not a labor and delivery wing? A true one-stop shop...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so true! Twice as worse at Walmart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha you're right target does have everything..I wouldn't be surprised if they had one of those hidden in there...thanks for the laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! I was just there today and thought the same thing after the fifth late term preggo walked by me. I thought it was just me and my apparent pregnant woman magnet, but now I bet it IS a birthing center! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Visiting from ICLW and a new follower. I try to avoid stores like Target and Wal-Mart and instead opt for ones like Marshalls and TJ Maxx. People with kids don't generally have the time to look through all of the racks. When will you do IVF #2?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so true! And I always hated the stupid maternity clothes section there, I had to walk by it to get to the dressing room and would dream about actually getting to stop there... Now wal-mart had the opposite effect, it seemed like it was always pregnant trashy ladies smelling like cigarettes and dirty babies with snotty noses... Sorry I haven't commented much lately, I promise I've been reading, just slacking on the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha yeah i refuse to step foot in Target after AF arrives. Then when I'm in my 2ww I browse through the maternity section until i realize i probably won't need anything from there. ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it's the time of year.....lots of pregnant women after a cold winter. I know the feeling, it sucks to see them everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! I just went to Ikea a few days ago and it was mobbed with pregnant women. Even more than mothers and infants. I spent most of the walk through with my head down because I just couldn't take it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just started following your blog yesterday and loved this post. I am comforted in knowing this is a universal trigger spot for women. My morning trip to Target today, however, confirmed your suspicion! See photos: http://todayiboughtwaterproofmascara.wordpress.com/2012/07/13/today-im-having-auditory-fertility-hallucinations/. You figured it out!! Thanks for sharing your great wisdom with all of us & unlocking Target's uber-fertility secret.

    ReplyDelete