![]() |
| Photo credit |
June 16, 2012
So Do I Stick This On My Car or Not? A Poll.
My husband, being the darling thoughtful man that he is, bought me a present. He has been so excited about this present and when it arrived in the mail today, he about peed himself.
I think it's funny, but I'm kind of worried about being rammed by some crazy soccer mom. Do I stick it on my car or not?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Haha I love it! Definitely put it on your car!
ReplyDeleteI want it!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! I had to share that with my husband, he hates those stick figures! I vote yes, it is hilarious.
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteI hate those things, so I say DO IT.
ReplyDeleteI saw an awesome one with Godzilla breathing fire on a stick figure family & I'm VERY tempted..
Do it!
ReplyDeleteYes! I love that one! My husband and i laugh about that one too! It's not like i dont care about their family... those stickers just bug me!!
ReplyDeleteThat. Is. Awesome! You have to stick it on your car. Where did he find it? I want one.
ReplyDeleteDo it! Do it! Do it! :D
Thanks Lisa so much for your comment. :)
ReplyDeleteGood to know you're out there if I have any more problems but at least the ear thing seems to be fine for now, it is just that bell's palsy that's a problem!
This post is so funny you gave me a good laugh. I dare you to put it on your car! I always hate those "baby on board" stickers, even though I have one now, I won't put one on cos I know how as an infertile how it makes you feel.
HA, my husband hates those stickers too. Nothing to do with IF, he just always has thought them to be stupid. I'll have to show him this one, he'll get a kick out of it!
ReplyDeleteI love it! I want 2 to go please. ;-)
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha! this is absolutely brilliant - love it!
ReplyDeleteHahahahaha thanks for the laugh...love it!!
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDelete