TWWs suck. Living life two weeks at a time blows.
9dpiui and I've got nuttin. My boobs aren't even sore and I've poked at 'em plenty. I know, I know - that doesn't mean anything, but I figured I could at least hang my hat on some painful girls.
Sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Don't give up hope yet - anything is possible! It's still early.
ReplyDeleteI'm totally doing the same thing!
ReplyDeleteIt's still early!! Also, my husband always laughs at how much I poke my boobs during the 2ww. He asked me how would I know if my boobs were sore from pregnancy vs sore from being poked to death?
ReplyDeleteMy boobs didn't hurt at all this pregnancy until 7 weeks. And even now they're only sore sometimes. Don't give up yet!
ReplyDeleteIt doesn't mean anything...think of all of the TWW you have heard about with crazy symptoms and NO bfp?
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed. I want to see a hapa baby. LOL.
My boobs didn't hurt in my TWW and didn't start hurting me until I was about 6 weeks pregnant. There's still hope :)
ReplyDeleteMy fingers are crossed for you!
Thanks all! I'll keep you posted. I'm seriously considering testing a little earlier than Friday. If only I can find where my husband hid the pee sticks.
ReplyDelete