So I'm going to do Katie and Robin's meme because it sounds much better than the tredmill right now. How do you say that word anyway. Is it meem or mem? I've heard both and now I'm confused.
Here are the rules:
1 - Post the rules
2 - Post 12 things about yourself
3 - Answer the 12 questions from the person who tagged you.
4 - Create 12 new questions for the people you tag.
5 - Tag 12 people and link them to your post.
6 - Let them know that you tagged them.
1 - Post the rules
2 - Post 12 things about yourself
3 - Answer the 12 questions from the person who tagged you.
4 - Create 12 new questions for the people you tag.
5 - Tag 12 people and link them to your post.
6 - Let them know that you tagged them.
I'm going to follow suit and just answer the questions. I have a blog for Pete's sake. I talk about myself enough! So I'm just going to be a copy cat and answer the questions.
1. Who are your favorite bloggers?
I love so many blogs for so many different reasons. The one that makes me really excited when I see it pop on my reader every time is Clay Baboons because it's so unique and makes me smile. I mean, how the hell does she do that shit?
2. What tip(s) would you give a beginning blogger?
Go to Stirrup-Queens and do what she says! I probably break all the rules. I type what ever comes through my fingers and I rarely edit. I just let it all flow out in a big lump. In my opinion, if you just let what you need to say come falling out, it will be the truth and that is always good. Read other blogs, and become part of the community.
3. What is your occupation and what is your favorite part of that occupation?
Well, there aren't that many people in the US who do what I do, so for the sake of anonymity I'll go with my usual answer that some people might be able to figure out. I work with kids who are deaf and I do the stuff that helps them hear.
4. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Eat. No. That's not what you were going for. I pretend to be a runner, but I suck at it. I'm a singer and spend a lot of time doing that. I have a super cool dog that I like spending time with. J and I watch TV a lot - probably too much! We got a pasta maker for Christmas and are trying to become masters of pasta. We are not close to that goal.
5. What are the top 5 sites you visit on the Internet?
All things Google, my work webmail account, Facebook (God help me), MSN, Fertility Friend
6. What is your favorite vacation place and why?
I don't think I've done enough traveling to answer this well! I like to be anywhere where I can be relaxed and having a good time with friends. I miss living up north and skiing and when I have a chance to do that with my girls, I'm all over it. It's been FOREVER since I've skied now that I think about it!
7. What is your favorite subject to blog about? And how do you come up with ideas to blog about?
I like when I have something funny to blog about. It seems like there isn't a lot of that lately, but hopefully that will change soon. IF makes me think weird things that I never really considered before. When something pops into my head, I try to file it away and make a mental note to explore it in a blog. Sometimes I read someone else's post that makes me think of a topic and I roll with that.
8. Tell us one unique fact about yourself:
My elbows bend backwards. It's pretty gross.
9. What is your favorite book(s) of all time and why?
"To Kill A Mockingbird" I love the seemingly simple heroes who live by a code of honor. I love the compassion and empathy that develops in Scout. I love when people see the good in others.
10. What is your favorite food?
Toasted Ravioli. It's a hometown thing. Good thing it stays there and I eat it once a year.
11. What are your favorite movie(s) of all time and why?
Amelie, Life is Beautiful, The Princess Bride, The Breakfast Club, Annie, The Wizard of Oz, The Sound of Music... all for different reasons. Some I just like and some are attached to fun memories about who I used to watch it with and where I was at the time in my life when the movie was released.
12. What will you do if you can't have a baby?
We've been talking more and more about living child free, which shocks the crap out of me. If you told me even a year ago that I would say that I would have busted into an ugly cry. I like that it no longer seems terrifying.12. What will you do if you can't have a baby?
I'm not sure who hasn't been tagged with this bad boy, but I'm going to try to pick some new people. Sorry if you got hit twice and sorry if you really wanted to do this and got skipped over. And oh yeah - consider yourself tagged.
1. Crystal at The Redhead Files
2. Daryl at Something out of Nothing
3. Amanda at My Life in a Nutshell
4. BW at Mummy Are We There Yet
5. Chanel at Just Waiting For My Turn
6. Slynn at Homegrown Love
7. Gee at Gee Baby
8. Megan at A Journey Through Weight Loss, PCOS...
9. Jesica at Just Smile and Blog
10. BWeezy at What's Up With My Ovaries
11. Janet at Just A Little Off Kilter
12. Mrs. Green Grass at Baby Making Merry-Go-Round

I'm tagged!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the tag :)) I've needed something fun to break up all the seriousness! lol, and thanks for shaking things up with your BFN, I'm sorry it didn't work for you, but your humorous post made me smile and laugh a little bit!! Thinking of you :)
ReplyDeleteBreakfast Club is one of my favorites too!!
ReplyDeleteI just saw this! I'll get right on it : )
ReplyDelete