Copyright © Hapa Hopes
Design by Dzignine

February 15, 2012

Let Me Shake Things Up A Little

BFN!

I feel like we haven't seen a post like that in awhile!  I'm super happy for all of my girls who've had BFPs lately.  Y'all seem to be coming out of the woodwork!

I had a BFN this morning, but we saw that coming, so I'm not flipping out or sad.  My RE called me yesterday to check in (Love that guy.  Somehow his southern accent makes everything sound better.  Most men have a southern accent that makes them sound stupid).  Anywho.  One more crack at this IUI thing and then we shall regroup.  I'm hoping that if it doesn't work we can just go on to IVF.  Obviously ovulation isn't the problem and I'd rather not dink around with a full on injectable cycle. I'm getting 4-5 follies on a pill/injectable combo.

13 comments:

  1. Oh, honey. I'm sorry. BFNs are the bane of my existence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you love your RE. And that you don't have problems ovulating! Sounds like a good plan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I feel guilty for ovulating since I know it's hard for some of y'all. Then I remember your guilt post... and that it's a futile exercise anyway.

      Delete
  3. Boo. But hooray for ovulation and a great RE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm fully parked in the BFN club right there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love my RE too!! Sorry abut your BNF... I went in yesterday for a follicle check, and we got the ol-(we'll have to wait till next month) I understand the frustrations! Good luck for next month and I'll be thinking of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about the BFN. Hate those BFNs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry about the BFN. I'll keep everything crossed for next month! Also I find about 1/2 of the southern accented males I hear to be super creepy, I think maybe because there are a lot of super creepy pedophile types on TV shows and movies with Southern accents so its ruined them for me... not sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good thing you don't have a southern doc all up in your business! :) I think my RE sounds a little like Foghorn Leghorn, but J disagrees with me strongly!

      Some of the families I work with have dads that sound like Boomhaur from "King of the Hill" and I have no idea what they are saying.

      Delete
  8. Sorry about the BFN, but it sounds like you're definitely ready for the next thing...whatever that is. Hopefully the next one works!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry to hear your news. But well done for being so strong and looking to the future. Best of luck for the next cycle!

    ReplyDelete