Before I started Lupron I was trying to figure out where all of this insane weight gain people talked about came from. One does not gain 50 lbs of water weight in 3 months. All of these women are out there on the internets talking about the magic weight gain from Lupron. They swear they stuck to healthy diets, blah, blah, blah.
Those chicks are totally lying.
I swear to you people, I feel like I am STARVING 24 hours a day. There is not satiating me. My husband just came over to kiss me goodnight and I told him he'd better book it upstairs before I eat him.
This SUCKS!!
I am sticking to the diet, though, dammit! I plan out what I will eat that day and that is IT! I remind my stupid brain that if it really feels the need for more sustenance, there is one hell of a stockpile on my thighs just waiting to be raided.
Alright, off to bed before I eat my chair.
December 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Whoa! This is crazy! I did not have any adverse side effects to Lupron, my god I got lucky- there is no way I could have stuck to a sensible diet if I felt like that! I have no self control :) hang in there!!!
ReplyDeleteI gain approximately 10 pounds per cycle... And it isn't water weight! It sucks. I'm not eating like a cow... This shit just sticks around... And cycling back to back, I just feel like I'll never be able to exercise again. Surgical restriction, cycling restrictions... I can't win! So I'm just sitting here all fat, lol!
ReplyDeleteO boy... I'll be put on Lupron in Feb/March. So far I haven't done any reading on possible side effects and I def wouldn't have been prepared for this! I guess I better get a lock for our fridge then. Wishing you the best of luck with sticking to your meal plan. I'm cheering for you!
ReplyDeleteI wanted to eat constantly too. Lupron is weird like that.
ReplyDeleteOh I need to do that on Clomid girl and by day 3 I am shoveling large quantities of food into my mouth!!!! You are awesome and inspire me to be better on my next cycle!
ReplyDeleteI did 3 months of Lupron, too, and I gained 12 pounds. It was HORRIBLE. Good for you for sticking to your diet!
ReplyDeleteI'm on BCPs right now, and I'm starving all the time, too! If I could eat all freakin' day, I would (watch out, weekend). Good luck sticking to the diet. I need to do better!
ReplyDeleteHaha your title made me laugh so hard! Good for you for sticking to the diet. I can't remember what kind of diet you are doing (calorie counting?). I am so bad with limiting my food intake. Snacking is just a necessity!
ReplyDeleteWell done for sticking to it babe, my diet has gone to pot.
ReplyDelete