Fuck. Might I suggest, drink things? I am right there with you, lady. Sadly this was me too last week. Hurts and sucks so much. The main thing now is just to survive as best you can and lean on your hubby. I'm so, so sorry. No one deserves this.
I'm so sorry; I just went through this two days ago myself. I know how you are feeling. I think you should clean things and throw things! I'm planning to take my anger out on my house this weekend.
(c) 2011-2012 The contents of this website are protected under the United States and International Copyright laws. Content may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without written permission. All rights are reserved by the author.
I am so, so sorry.
ReplyDeleteI am so very sorry. I know this hurt well and it sucks! (HUGS)
ReplyDeleteI am really sorry this cycle didn't work out for you :(
ReplyDeleteAw, go throw something I think! So sorry. I wa hoping this would work this time.
ReplyDeleteI'm very sorry. ((Hugs))
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry it was negative. I wish you had better news to report : (
ReplyDeleteI'm right there with you. I vote throw things. Sorry lady :(
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry. I vote throw things too...
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry. WTH! Sending you love. xoxo
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry. I wish there was anything I could say to make it better.
ReplyDeleteFuck. Might I suggest, drink things? I am right there with you, lady. Sadly this was me too last week. Hurts and sucks so much. The main thing now is just to survive as best you can and lean on your hubby. I'm so, so sorry. No one deserves this.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry; I just went through this two days ago myself. I know how you are feeling. I think you should clean things and throw things! I'm planning to take my anger out on my house this weekend.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry. Negatives really suck. Been there. Feel for you. Hugs.
ReplyDeletekd
I'm sorry. :(
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry. Throw as many things as you need to. Sending hugs.
ReplyDeleteOh no, I am so very sorry and sad to read this. All of it is just so unfair...thinking of yuou and sending lots and lots of virtual hugs your way
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry hon. Sorry I'm so behind.
ReplyDelete