POAS this morning (used a FRER). Figured it was safe since many girls seem to have betas at this time. It was stark white. We aren't feeling hopeful anymore. My beta is Friday.
Even thought it was devastating for me to get a negative at home before the beta, it really helped prepare me for by the news. Of course i was still hopeful for some miracle and i and hopeful for you!
That is a super bummer. So sorry....BUT....I didn't get my BFP until 12dp3dt for my first baby....I hate this process....so wish it was easier for all of us with a nice little suprise with no anxiety leading up to it.
I'm so sorry :| I will continue to hold out hope that a miracle might be hiding in the shadows for you. Seriously feeling gutted for you. ((hugs)) and much love.
(c) 2011-2012 The contents of this website are protected under the United States and International Copyright laws. Content may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without written permission. All rights are reserved by the author.
:( :( *HUGS*
ReplyDeleteThinking of you.
ReplyDeleteHoping for the best for friday despite the test.
ReplyDeleteEven thought it was devastating for me to get a negative at home before the beta, it really helped prepare me for by the news. Of course i was still hopeful for some miracle and i and hopeful for you!
I wish it didn't have to be so hard. Take care.
ReplyDelete(((Hugs))
ReplyDeleteHUGS. Hang in there. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you.
ReplyDeleteUgh. Hang in there. I'm still hoping for you.
ReplyDeleteThat is a super bummer. So sorry....BUT....I didn't get my BFP until 12dp3dt for my first baby....I hate this process....so wish it was easier for all of us with a nice little suprise with no anxiety leading up to it.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry it was negative : (
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry. I hope Friday brings good news.
ReplyDeleteBoo, boo, boo! Don't know what else to say, except that I am thinking of you, and praying that Friday's results will change everything.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you...I am so sorry:(
ReplyDeleteHang in there! Will be thinking of you Friday!
ReplyDeleteUgh - I am so sorry. Hopefully it was just too early to test. Will be thinking of you on Friday!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry, hon. Thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteBig hugs. x
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry :| I will continue to hold out hope that a miracle might be hiding in the shadows for you. Seriously feeling gutted for you. ((hugs)) and much love.
ReplyDeleteI hate the stark white window! Sorry sweetie, but I'm going to keep hoping for you!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry hon. Big Hugz! Going to still hold hope for you.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry. Hoping tomorrow brings better news.
ReplyDeleteI'm still crossing my fingers. Sending you ((HUGS)). xoxo
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete