Can we just skip to Friday? Please?
My boobs have stopped hurting. If you ask me, they feel pretty normal. I'm only mildly nauseous I did toss my cookies Friday after a big dinner and I could put my head down and take a nap right now. I guess I'll hold on to that.
But, seriously. Can it just be Friday? Like, now?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Here's to hoping Friday arrives quickly!
ReplyDeleteThe wait is excruciating, I know. Hoping for nothign but good news on Friday!
ReplyDeletePraying for peace in the waiting. Come on, Friday!!
ReplyDeleteHoping Friday comes quickly.
ReplyDeleteI am simultaneously encouraged by the fact that you've already actually thrown up and wanting to discourage you from putting stock in symptoms because it's still SO early. My boobs never really hurt and it wasn't until about 6.5 weeks that I started feeling really nauseous.
ReplyDeleteKeeping everything crossed that Friday comes quickly and that everything is okay after all!
I'm 8 weeks tomorrow already, believe it or not! My boobs have been hurting until just the other day and they felt weird. Like giant globes. Now they are their smooshy selves.
DeleteThinking of you.
ReplyDeleteThe waiting is maddening and the symptom spotting is inevitable. I hope very much that the next few days pass quickly for you.
ReplyDeletemy boobs haven't hurt consistently this whole time. I'm a week behind you and nada. nausea comes and goes. I'm hoping and praying you're all doing well. Keeping everything crossed for you, and praying friday gets here fast!
ReplyDeletePrayers for you for a speedy week, peace of mind, and a healthy Chipmunk.
ReplyDeleteHope this week passes by quickly for you. I know symptoms are comforting, but I have heard from many women that their symptoms would come and go. Try not to stress too much over it (easier said than don, I know)
ReplyDeleteAhhhh! I hate the waiting more than anything. DH calls it a hellish roller coaster. Hang in there! Sending prayers every day for you.
ReplyDeleteI hope Friday comes quickly and I hope you get good news. I'm thinking of you and hoping all is well.
ReplyDeleteyes, it should be friday like right now. waiting waiting--sucks. i'm praying it's a super fast week at work for you & your evenings are filled with good time with hubs & friends.
ReplyDeletethe waiting is the hardest part, and there is a lot of it on this journey. Sending you lots of good vibes.
ReplyDeletePraying Friday comes quickly! I hope you're able to think about something else to help pass the time, but I know that if I were in your shoes I would just incesently google for the entire week... You'll be in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteI know it sounds silly, but I really have been thinking about you this week. I even told my husband about you and what you are going through. I hope Friday comes before you know it and you get to feel relief!
ReplyDeleteMy boobs never hurt - so take it with a grain of salt. Thinking of you! x
ReplyDeleteOh dear, what a horrible wait you have been put on. I'm wishing so hard that you get nothing but better news tomorrow. Thinking of you.
ReplyDelete