OMG OMG OMG OMG. You have been so quiet lately. This is just... I am speechless. Breathless. OMG OMG OMG! Lisa, I am over the moon! Abiding with you as you move forward.
Oh I am crying tears of joy for you! That is a fabulous number and I hope things continue in a positive manner! I can't wait to hear more! Congratulations! This is wonderful fabulous news!
I have been mentally calculating where you were in the cycle....Finally some news....and oh what sweet news it is!!!! Congratulations. I am so very very thrilled for you. I am sending tons and tons of sticky baby dust vibes your way. kd
Omg omg omg!!!!! I am freaking dying right now! I could not be happier for you two. You deserve this so much! And I cannot wait to meet your lil Hapa! Please make this a girl lol!!!
(c) 2011-2012 The contents of this website are protected under the United States and International Copyright laws. Content may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without written permission. All rights are reserved by the author.
Congratulations!!! Excellent number!
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteOmg! You did it!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations :) Hang in there for your next 2ww!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's amazing. Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteWoohooooooo!!!!
ReplyDeleteI know exactly what to say!!! Whooooohoooohoooo! Yes! Fantastic! I am soooooooo excited for you my lovely friend! That is utterly wonderful news.
ReplyDeleteOMG OMG OMG OMG. You have been so quiet lately. This is just... I am speechless. Breathless. OMG OMG OMG! Lisa, I am over the moon! Abiding with you as you move forward.
ReplyDeleteThis brings tears to my eyes! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteYay!! So happy for you. What a great first number.
ReplyDeleteWohoooo!!! That is amwesome news!!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHappy dance! Congratulations! Woooohooooo!!!
ReplyDeleteHOORAY!!!! WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!! I can't wait to hear the second number!
ReplyDelete!!!!!!!! So excited for you!
ReplyDeleteYay!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh I am crying tears of joy for you! That is a fabulous number and I hope things continue in a positive manner! I can't wait to hear more! Congratulations! This is wonderful fabulous news!
ReplyDeleteHOORRAY!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYESSS! I am tearing up for you, I'm so thrilled to read this! Congrats, girl!
ReplyDeleteI know what to say... HELL.YES.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, so, so happy for you!
I just sprayed my breakfast cereal all over my monitor. LADY! OMG. I am crying right here!
ReplyDeleteOh. My. God. Fantastic!! So happy for you. Fingers crossed for smooth sailing! :)
ReplyDeleteI wasn't eating breakfast cereal to spit but I audibly gasped when I saw!
I have been mentally calculating where you were in the cycle....Finally some news....and oh what sweet news it is!!!! Congratulations. I am so very very thrilled for you. I am sending tons and tons of sticky baby dust vibes your way.
ReplyDeletekd
I'm a long-time lurker who just had to comment....
ReplyDeleteI'm SOOOOOO happy for you!!!
Woohoo! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteSay, "I'm pregnant," because you so are! I am so happy for you! So freakin' happy!!
ReplyDeleteWooo Hoooo!!! Way to go!! :) :) :)
ReplyDeleteSo excited!!!
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! That's all I have to say about that :)
ReplyDeleteYay!!!! Such good news!!! I am so happy for you :) :)
ReplyDeleteHow about YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am beyond happy for you!
ReplyDeleteAhh!!!! so so so excited!
ReplyDeleteYeehaw! Lisa, this is wonderful news to wake up to! Eeeeee!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!! What great news!
ReplyDeleteWohooo! Fantastic news, I am truly happy for you. And what a beautiful Valentines gift. Congratulations :)
ReplyDeleteYou may not know what to say, but everyone else sure does! Here's one more voice of congratulations.
ReplyDeleteOMG!!!! I'm freaking out right now! More more, I need to know more so I can obsess with you!
ReplyDeleteOmg omg omg!!!!! I am freaking dying right now! I could not be happier for you two. You deserve this so much! And I cannot wait to meet your lil Hapa! Please make this a girl lol!!!
ReplyDelete