Copyright © Hapa Hopes
Design by Dzignine

December 22, 2011

Yay For A Positive Post

I think my posts are becoming totally bipolar.  Thanks for the positive vibes from last night's sad fest.  You guys are the best.

Anyway, I called the office today because I DON'T want to go on vacation without knowing what my FSH was.  Turns out they only didn't call me because my RE is already on vacation all week (Sooo, I get to be in limbo?  WTF?).  BUT my FSH was 7.4!!!!!  I know you're only as good as your highest number, but THIS IS NOT HIGHER!!!!  Something to celebrate.  Weird thing is, I had a dream last night that it was 7.4.  Estradiol was not elevated.  We're good to go!!!!

Feeling more hopeful today. :)

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! Good for you for calling and finding out your number!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful! Hooray for good news!

    ReplyDelete