Copyright © Hapa Hopes
Design by Dzignine

October 24, 2013

She has arrived!

Hi lovelies!

Just wanted to let y'all know that our chipmunk is here! I've gotta get my wits about me before I can handle telling her birth story. We're okay, but my body misbehaved and she was not responding well to my crappy ute. It was a scary night.  For now, I'll leave you with this...


28 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!!!!! Praising God for this beautiful girl. Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Congrats! She is so precious!! Can't wait to hear more. Take care, Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad she is here safe and sound. Adorable. Congratulations lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet! Huge congratulations, so happy all is well. And wishes for a speedy recovery for yourself then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're a mom! Congratulations! So glad you are both happy and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, how precious! It doesn't always go as planned but she's here and you're both healthy and that's what counts! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one gorgeous little Chipmunk! Welcome little one!! I am sorry that you had a scary experience, but so glad that she is here safe and in your arms...by the looks of that photo, quite comfortably :) I'm thrilled for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Congrats!! I hope you are all doing well. : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww! You barely went over you due date--how did you manage that? Hope the three of you are getting some good sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats...so very happy for you. She looks precious. And....don't be too hard on your body for misbehaving....look what it grew for you :) !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, she is so sweet and tiny. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love, love this photo! Daddy's little girl already! Glad you are all safe and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! :) She looks so tiny and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations!! Gorgeous photo.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations! Eagerly anticipating the birth story!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A post I have been waiting for - congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations!!!! What an adorable site!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations. I've been lurking for a while, and I'm so glad to hear that she's here safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh what a special picture. She is just so precious! Glad to hear you are okay after a scary experience.

    ReplyDelete
  20. YAY! Welcome Chipmunk and congratulations new parents! I hope all the scary stuff is over with and it's awesomeness from here on out.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yeah! I'm so excited! and so thankful you & baby are healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yayyyyyy!!! Congrats and look forward to your recoery and birth story!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm super late to this. Congrats! She is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for all the well wishes!!!!

    ReplyDelete